Getting Organised
If you're like me then you're messy. I spent fifteen minutes trying to find my shorts this morning just so that I could look like I was enjoying the Great British Summertime (notice the capitalisation there folks - GBT doesnt happen very often so it needs to be highlighted!). Anyway, after fifteen minutes of scrambling around the bedroom and the laundry basket I gave up.
Wheres Steve Pavlina when you need him? Right here, it would seem.
Anyway, Steve's site is full of loads of cool stuff to do with personal development and organisation both at home and in the workspace. There's also tons of other stuff on how to make money from your blog, how to quit coffee and much more. It's a really interesting and eye-opening read I tells ya. Check out the link below for handy tips on Getting Organised (note the caps again!).
Also, whilst you're at it - this one's for the fellas. Buy this book and turn yourself into a fully fledged Domestic God. I tried it and things improved in days!
External Link

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home